NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Monday, July 20, 2015

Back from LFCC

Crowds before it got REALLY busy.
I had a great weekend at the London Film and Comic Con. Got back late last night and have pressing deadlines so to be very brief...

My thanks to Mike ConroyCassandra Jane ConroyMissy Gainsborough, and the rest of the LFCC team for their hospitality over the weekend. It was a pleasure being a guest. Also thanks to fellow comics creators David Roach, Roger Langridge, William Simpson, John Watson, Gary Erskine,Mike CollinsPau VassilevaMike Perkins, Andy Diggle, David Leach, and many more for being great company. Last but not least, thanks to Mel HortonJonathan Sloman, and everyone who stopped by my table for a sketch, a book, or for a chat. A thoroughly enjoyable weekend with lots of laughs.
One of the sketches I did over the weekend.

Comic creator's slap-up feed, Italian restaurant, Friday night.

4 comments:

paddykool said...

I love the drawing , Lew ...I wouldn't like to meet that gang in a dark alleyway though...it's the eyes!!!

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks. I always like to make my bad guy characters look like they mean it.

Anonymous said...

And the gang sitting at the table look like a scary bunch too :)

Lew Stringer said...

Ha! Very true.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...